VoiceNation is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you a powerful and safe online experience. By using the VoiceNation website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for VoiceNation’s voicenationstaging.info website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
About the VoiceNation Service
VoiceNation, through its voicenationstaging.info website, provides functionality enabling our members to make use of powerful and flexible answering service solutions, including but not limited to receptionist services, call screening, live message relay, disaster recovery, and simple order taking and order fulfillment.
Collection of your Personal Information
VoiceNation collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. VoiceNation also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by VoiceNation. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by VoiceNation for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the voicenationstaging.info website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through VoiceNation public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
VoiceNation encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from VoiceNation so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. VoiceNation is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the VoiceNation or voicenationstaging.info family of websites.
European Union and International Notification
We do not intentionally collect data on citizens of the EU (or any country outside of the United States) nor offer goods and services to any business based in the EU. Additionally we do not offer services to businesses who then in turn offer services to citizens of the EU. We are a US based business offering goods and services to companies within the United States of America who then in turn offer services to non-EU citizens and businesses.
VoiceNation reserves the right to immediately discontinue services for any account found to intentionally target and offer services to EU citizens through the VoiceNation platform. VoiceNation also reserves the right to remove any information collected on any EU citizen in the VoiceNation platform at any point without the approval of the VoiceNation customer.
Updated list of EU member countries: https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en
If you are a current citizen of the EU and believe VoiceNation may have information about you that would like a copy of or removed, please contact our account services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-766-5050. All inquiries are handled within 5 business days. A current business day is defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; during the hours of 8AM to 6PM Eastern Standard Time.
Use of your Personal Information
VoiceNation collects and uses your personal information to operate the voicenationstaging.info website and deliver the services you have requested. VoiceNation also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from VoiceNation and its affiliates. VoiceNation may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
VoiceNation does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. VoiceNation may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party, without your permission. In addition, VoiceNation may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to VoiceNation, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
VoiceNation does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
VoiceNation keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within VoiceNation, in order to determine which VoiceNation services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within VoiceNation to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
VoiceNation will disclose your personal information without notice only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on VoiceNation or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of VoiceNation; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of VoiceNation, or the public.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business;
- Personalizing our website for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- Sending you goods purchased through our website;
- Supplying services purchased through our website;
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- Sharing your information with our affiliated companies, NinjaNumber LLC and Callitech US, Inc., for the purpose of making available to you additional related services which you may elect to purchase or otherwise receive;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their own, or any other third party’s, direct marketing.
Contests and Promotions
On various occasions, VoiceNation sponsors contests, surveys or promotions or allows other companies to sponsor contests or promotions on our site. In order to enter a contest or promotion, you would be asked to provide personally identifiable information. For all contests and promotions sponsored by VoiceNation, the information you submit will be treated in the same way we would treat your new member information.
If a promotion is sponsored by a third party, then it will clearly indicate who is collecting the personal information, and you will be given an opportunity to volunteer your information where you will have a choice whether to disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties. These third parties may have their own policies for handling personal information, and information you submit will be subject to those policies. Although VoiceNation encourages third parties to adhere to appropriate privacy standards and policies, we are not responsible for the actions or policies of such parties.
Our Sponsors and Business Partners
Our users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personal data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you;
- Have us delete any personal data we have about you;
- Express any concerns regarding our use of your personal data;
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email, or email our Customer Service Desk.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users’ personally identifiable information. This can be done on our Settings page, or by emailing our Customer Service Desk.
Users of our site are notified wherever possible in the event that their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party.
The voicenationstaging.info website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize voicenationstaging.info pages, or register with voicenationstaging.info, a cookie helps VoiceNation to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same voicenationstaging.info web page, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the VoiceNation.com features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the VoiceNation.com services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
VoiceNation takes commercially reasonable steps to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. VoiceNation secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Third Party Tools
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Adwords – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- MailChimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Microsoft – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
VoiceNation Web Assets
- VoiceNation Mobile App for iOS and Android
VoiceNation will retain all marketing related business data for no longer than 7 years. Current customer data is held active for an indefinite amount of time. “Customer” is defined as an individual representing a business with a working (or former working) VoiceNation phone number. During any point in time during this 7 years, the data may be used for business marketing purposes internally. VoiceNation does not sell data it collects. Please see our Terms of Service for individual service data retention policies.
Changes to this Statement
VoiceNation will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. VoiceNation encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how VoiceNation is protecting your information. Contact Information VoiceNation welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that VoiceNation has not adhered to this Statement, please contact VoiceNation at email@example.com or call us at 866-766-5050. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.