Time is a valuable commodity in the IT industry. Whether you’re troubleshooting network errors, doing server maintenance, or providing complicated technical support, the last thing you need is any unnecessary distractions. Unfortunately, a ringing phone can all too often pull you away from your important work. But signing up for an IT answering service can help you stay focused on the task at hand without compromising the quality of your customer service.
VoiceNation IT Answering Service Features
At VoiceNation, we understand how important each one of our features is to IT specialists. That’s why every plan we offer is all-inclusive. You can select the plan that’s right for you without sacrificing any useful tools or features.
Every VoiceNation live answering plan includes:
- Overflow assistance to ensure that every call is answered
- Call answering 24/7/365, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Custom call scripts to help you collect the information you need from callers
- Bilingual support for Spanish-speaking callers
- An online dashboard with detailed reporting of your metrics
- Call patching and instant message delivery via email, SMS, and/or voicemail
- A dedicated VoiceNation account manager for all of your needs and questions
Get Started With a Free Trial Today
As an IT professional, you understand the importance of testing, and at VoiceNation, we do, too. That’s why we offer a comprehensive seven-day free trial for you to try risk-free. Sign up today and find out for yourself how we can help your business!
The Benefits of an IT Answering Service
The information technology field is a hectic one. Issues are never-ending, and you never know how complicated the next one will be or how long it will take to fix. These problems require your undivided attention to solve, and that can occasionally mean a missed phone call. With an IT answering service, though, you never have to worry about that again. You can upgrade to a more efficient way of working thanks to benefits like:
- Fewer Distractions: An IT answering service can handle all of your incoming calls so you can focus on your current task.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: Using an IT answering service means that your customers will be able to reach someone immediately. You’ll never miss out on a potential customer again because your attention was needed elsewhere.
- Priority Messaging: An IT answering service can handle most calls, but some may still require your direct attention. Thanks to instant messaging features, you can be notified right away when there’s a call you need to take.
- 24/7 Answering: Even when you’ve gone home for the day, a 24/7 IT answering service can ensure that your customers’ needs are still being met.