The hospitality industry is one that never ceases. Running a hotel is an around-the-clock job from late nights to weekends to holidays. That doesn’t mean you and your staff have to do it all. You can reduce your workload without sacrificing quality with a virtual hotel receptionist service.
When you sign up for a virtual receptionist from VoiceNation, you’ll be able to provide your guests with the same excellent customer experience at a much lower cost than hiring more staff.
VoiceNation’s Virtual Hotel Receptionist Service Features
Every plan from VoiceNation comes loaded with all of the valuable features we have to offer. Features any hotel can benefit from, such as:
- Overflow assistance for high call volume
- Call answering 24/7/365
- Custom call scripts
- Bilingual support
- Coverage on holidays, nights, and weekends
- Online dashboard with detailed reporting
- Call patching to you or your hotel staff
- Instant message delivery via email, SMS, and/or voicemail
- Dedicated VoiceNation account manager
- And much more!
Sign Up For a Free Trial Today
What to know just how much a virtual hotel receptionist service can help your business? Then sign up for a 7-day free trial from VoiceNation now! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 877-697-3777 or send us a message. A helpful member of our team associates will be happy to assist you in choosing a plan that’s just right for your hotel’s needs.
What Can a Virtual Hotel Receptionist Service Do for your Business?
Virtual receptionists are highly trained operators who work 24/7 to ensure your hotel’s calls never go unanswered. Whether answering a guest’s questions or patching a critical call to the correct member of your hotel’s team, a virtual receptionist service can help your hotel run more smoothly and efficiently.
Some of the benefits that virtual hotel receptionist services provide include the following:
- Provide 24/7 Answering: In an industry that operates 24/7, it’s crucial your phone calls are answered around the clock. A virtual hotel receptionist service can help ensure your callers receive immediate assistance any day at any time.
- Help Manage High Volume Calls: Whether you’re located by a beach in the summer or a ski mountain in the winter, every hotel has its busy season. When those calls start pouring in, make sure your business is equipped to answer them all. Virtual hotel receptionist services can help lighten the load or handle it completely.
- Increase Staff Productivity: Virtual hotel receptionist services can handle various routine tasks, such as answering questions about vacancies, onsite facilities, and other requests. The freed-up time means your hotel’s staff will have more time to focus on providing their best and most personalized service.
- Improve Communication with Guests: Hotels receive guests from all across the globe. This is great for business, but the language barrier can often make it challenging to provide a quality experience. A virtual hotel receptionist service that offers multilingual operators can make it much simpler for your hotel to provide exceptional service, no matter where your guests are from.