Welcome to VoiceNation! We’re excited to bring you America’s #1 Live Answering Service! In order to have our receptionists answer your calls, you need to forward your calls from your current number to your forwarding number.
If your current number is from AT&T, follow the instructions below:
If you need to forward calls to VoiceNation from a landline, please use these instructions:
Unconditional call forwarding (This method forwards all calls to your VoiceNation phone number)
- To enable: On your phone, press *72, enter your VoiceNation phone number, then press #
- To disable: On your phone, press *73#
Conditional call forwarding (This method forwards your missed calls to your VoiceNation phone number)
- To enable: On your phone, press *92, enter your VoiceNation phone number, then press #
- To disable: On your phone, press *93#
If you need to forward calls to VoiceNation from a cellphone, please use these instructions:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Scroll to and select Phone, then select Call Forwarding.
- Select the off switch Call Forwarding switch to activate call forwarding.
- Select Forward To then use the keypad to enter your new VoiceNation number.
- When finished, select Back to return to the Call Forwarding screen.
- When Call forwarding is active, the call forwarding icon call forwarding icon will appear in the Control Center Status Bar.
To turn off call forwarding, navigate back to the call forwarding settings page and switch off Call Forwarding.
- Navigate to the Phone app.
- Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Supplementary services, then select Call forwarding.
- From the Call forwarding screen, select the type of forwarding you’d like.
- Enter your VoiceNation phone number, then select Turn on.
To turn off call forwarding, navigate back to the call forwarding screen, select the type of forwarding you’ve enabled, then select “turn off.”
Don’t know whether to choose Conditional or Unconditional call forwarding?
Do you want VoiceNation’s professionally trained receptionists to be your company’s sole customer support? Unconditional Call Forwarding might be the path for you. With this, all customers who call your company will be routed directly to our receptionists. We’ll be available 24/7/365 to answer all calls that come your way.
You might just want assistance with answering any calls you’re not able to catch. With Conditional Call Forwarding, our expert team of receptionists can be connected with any call to your business’s phone typically after 3 rings depending on your carrier. If you’re not able to answer a call, it’ll be rolled over and connected to one of our experts so you’ll never miss out on an opportunity.