You can find out if a virtual office answering service is right for your company by signing up for a seven-day free trial from VoiceNation. See for yourself how much smoother your business can run with a professional live answering service today!
What Is a Virtual Office Answering Service?
A virtual office answering service is a call center service designed to provide remote companies with a team of dedicated and professional phone operators. These operators function as the companies’ receptionists, providing customer service and forwarding calls to employees working from home. With a live answering service, companies can switch to a work-from-home model without hindering communication between the business and its customers.
The Benefits of a Virtual Office Answering Service
Work-from-home jobs are becoming increasingly common, eliminating the need for businesses to maintain office space, which can significantly reduce costs. However, that isn’t to say that remote work is without its complications. The shift to remote work can bring about new issues that require new solutions. That’s where a virtual office answering service can help.
Why Should You Use a Virtual Office Answering Service?
There are many benefits to using a virtual office answering service for work-from-home companies, including:
- Professionalism: A virtual office answering service can help your business maintain a professional image after switching to remote work. This can be especially important for small businesses and start-ups that are still trying to build credibility with their customers.
- Increased Efficiency: A virtual office answering service can increase efficiency throughout the company by making sure that each phone call is transferred promptly to the appropriate employee. This helps your employees save time and ensures that customer inquiries are being answered quickly and professionally.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Hiring a dedicated receptionist to answer all of your company calls can be expensive. A virtual office answering service, however, can perform all of the same tasks as a receptionist at a fraction of the cost. This cost savings can be particularly attractive to new businesses that may not have the funds available yet to hire additional staff.
- Flexibility: Many of these services allow companies to customize things like scheduling and availability, call forwarding, and voicemail options. This gives businesses greater control over their operations, even while working remotely.
- Additional Features: Virtual office answering services can do more than just answer and forward calls. These services often offer a variety of additional services, such as appointment scheduling, message-taking, and even order processing for callers. Businesses can streamline their operations and make it easier for employees to manage their workloads by using all the features offered by a virtual office answering service.